Tuesday 13 November 2012

The best kind of tired

I arrived at work this morning to find a message from my boss, saying that as he's listed our building for sale, the agent has booked an appointment for tomorrow at 11am to take photos and do the virtual tour video.  And whatever help I could give him to get the place tidied up to make it look okay would be greatly appreciated. 

It's 8:30 pm where I'm sitting.  I just got home.  I'm freaking exhausted, but given my mandate, I was not about to leave until I was personally satisfied that everything that could get done, got done.  I'm going to have a glass of wine, my awesome boyfriend is cooking dinner, I'm going to have a shower and say goodnight to my kids and go to bed.

Instead of a more interesting post, have a couple of pictures from our trip to the Royal Agricultural Winter Fair for my daughter's 12th birthday.
 Maddie asked for two things for her birthday.  The first one was that after we watched the SuperDogs show, we made a ten dollar donation to local dog shelters, which is where 45% of all SuperDogs come to the program from.  She got to pick from a variety of stuffies, and chose the Boston Terrier to go along with her adoption certificate.

One of the friends we made at the petting zoo.

The other thing Maddie wanted at the RAWF was a giant pickle.  They were smaller (and less expensive) than in past years, but awesomely garlicky and incredibly bad breath inducing.  She ate the whole pickle, and a couple of Cajun pepperettes, on an empty stomach.  That's my girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment